About the Commission
SNS URL 공유하기 레이어 열기
Plenary Committee - Chairperson Administrative Trial Committee
- Standing Commissioners Committee, Rectification
- Human Rights Violation Committee 1
- Rectification Human Rights Violation Committee 2
- Child Rights Committee
- Discrimination Remedy Committee
- Disability Discrimination Remedy Committee
Chairperson Administrative Trial Committee - Secretariat - Secretary-General -
- Director-general for Planning and Coordination
- Director for Planning and Finance Director for Administrative and Legal Affairs Human Rights Counseling Center
- Director for General Affairs
- Policy and Education Bureau
- Human Rights Policy Division Human Rights Planning Division Communication and Cooperation Division International Cooperation Team Human Rights Education Management Team
- Investigation Bureau
- Investigation Coordination Division Civil Rights Division Anti-Discrimination Division Disability Rights Division 1 Disability Rights Division 2 Child Juvenile Human Rights Team
Chairperson - Conciliation Committee, Advisory Committee, Disciplinary Committee Chairperson - Busan Regional Human Rights Office, Gwangju Regional Human Rights Office, Daegu Regional Human Rights Office, Daejeon Regional Human Rights Office
The Commission is comprised of 11 commissioners.(The Chairperson, 3 Standing Commissioners and 7 Non-Standing Commissioners) Among the 11 commissioners, 4 shall be elected by the National Assembly, 4 shall be nominated by the President of Korea, and 3 shall be nominated by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and then approved by the President of Korea.
The term of the Commissioners is for 3 years and can serve for up to 2 terms. The number of any gender commissioners shall not be beyond 60 percent of the total number of commissioners.
The secretariat is comprised of 4 bureaus, 18 divisions and 5 reginal offices.
The Secretariat executes the Commission's decisions and policies, and is responsible for all of the NHRCK's administrative duties.