- Standing Commissioners Committee
- Rectification Human Rights Violation Committee 1
- Rectification Human Rights Violation Committee 2
- Child Rights Committee
- Discrimination Remedy Committee
- Disability Discrimination Remedy Committee
- Director-general for Planning and Coordination
- Director for Planning and Finance Director for Administrative and Legal Affairs Human Rights Counseling Center
- Director for General Affairs
- Policy and Education Bureau
- Human Rights Policy Division Human Rights Planning Division Communication and Cooperation Division International Cooperation Division Human Rights Education Management Team
- Investigation Bureau
- Investigation Coordination Division Civil Rights Division Anti-Discrimination Division Disability Rights Division 1 Disability Rights Division 2 Child Juvenile Human Rights Division
The Commission is comprised of 11 commissioners.(The Chairperson, 3 Standing Commissioners and 7 Non-Standing Commissioners) Among the 11 commissioners, 4 shall be elected by the National Assembly, 4 shall be nominated by the President of Korea, and 3 shall be nominated by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and then approved by the President of Korea.
The term of the Commissioners is for 3 years and can serve for up to 2 terms.
The Commission compulsorily consists of at least 4 female commissioners.
The Secretariat is comprised of 3 bureaus, 12 divisions and 3 regional offices.
The Secretariat executes the Commission's decisions and policies, and is responsible for all of the NHRCK's administrative duties.